The Landis Is Back Open Under State Covid Mandates
Policies and Fees
Detail your services
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Definitions In these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms with initial capital letters have the meanings given: a. General Terms and Conditions: these general terms and conditions of The Landis Theater; b. Event: the organized event, such as an event of a musical, cultural, and/or recreational nature for which Ticket Socket and The Landis Theater sells Tickets; c. Event Holder: the person who or legal entity that produces or organizes an Event and is responsible for it; d. Customer: the individual purchasing the ticket from Event Holder.
2.Applicability of General Terms and Conditions: These conditions apply to all purchases made at The Landis Theater by any and all customers.
3. Prices and Payment: a. Customer is responsible for providing valid payment to The Landis Theater. b. The Landis Theater charges a theater fee, sales tax, and additional processing and service fees on all tickets. c.Tickets are sold in U.S. dollar currency.
4. Shipping & Delivery: a. E-Tickets are delivered within 48 hours via e-mail provided by the customer upon purchase. b. Tickets can be re-printed at the box office by The Landis Theater personnel. c. Tickets purchased at the box office will be printed for customers on site.
5. Cancelled or Rescheduled Events: a. It is the customer's responsibility to check if an event has been cancelled or rescheduled.
6. Tickets: a. Tickets are the property of Ticket Socket and The Landis Theater and may not be resold. b. If there is an error with a ticket, it may be refunded by The Landis Theater. c. The Landis Theater does provide seating for wheelchairs that is indicated in the seating chart.
7. Intellectual and industrial property rightsa. The intellectual and industrial property rights vested in Tickets of Ticket Socket and The Landis Theater are owned by Ticket Socket and The Landis Theater. The Customer must refrain from conduct that is potentially detrimental to the rights or other interests of Ticket Socket and The Landis Theater in this regard. b. The Customer may not remove any indication concerning copyrights, brands, trade names or other intellectual or industrial property rights from the Ticket or alter any such indication, or alter the form of the Ticket or any of its other features in any way whatsoever. c. The Customer may not forge or make copies of Tickets, or reproduce them in any way whatsoever. d. The Contract shall not entail the transfer of any intellectual property right from Ticket Socket and The Landis Theater to the Customer.
8. Privacy: a. All customer information remains private and protected.
1. Purchase a ticket from us, we will use the information you provide us to fulfill our obligations to you in delivering that service, and, where permitted, keep you up to date about other events that may be of interest to you.
2. Contact and billing information. When you create an account, buy a ticket or have a ticket transferred to you by a friend, we will collect your contact and billing information, such as your name, street address, zip code, email, phone number and credit card number.
3. We use information to provide you with products and services. We use your information to process your order and provide you with customer support. This includes sending you emails about your account or a ticket purchase. We might also contact you about this policy or our website terms.
4. We use information as otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you. We keep your information as long as it is necessary or relevant for our business. We also keep information to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and otherwise required by law.
1. Refund Policy: All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges unless a performance is cancelled.
2. Exchanges: Exchanges are only available for shows produced by The Landis Theater. Contact 856-691-3600 for information on which shows qualify. All other shows are nonrefundable. c. Event artists, dates, and times are subject to change.
1. Landis Theater Continuum (LTC) Fee: Landis Theater Continuum is a nonprofit organization supporting the arts in Vineland, New Jersey withThe Landis Theater as its primary focus. The LTC Fee is the portion of the Theater's revenue that we give back to continue supporting the arts within the community.
2. Ticketing Services Fee: Fee charged by Ticket Socket.
3. Card Processing Fee: Fees charged by different card processors. Fees vary.